Thursday 18 June 2009

When fat vegetarians piss me off...

So there I am flicking through channels and OH! What's this? Kill it, cook it, eat it...? Sounds like a good show. Bound to bring up interesting debate and at the same time give me some good cooking ideas for Christmas.

Oh...oh brilliant...here we go again with the annoying alternative girl who of course is vegan. Right well fair enough, some eat meat and some don't...so what are your reasons? What's that...? IT'S NOT FUCKING NATURAL?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm sorry but if the dinosaurs pussy-footed around the smaller dinos and didn't eat them because...they didn't feel it was natural...well to be honest...THE HUMAN RACE WOULDN'T EXIST! Have you seen lions? They don't skip about picking berries and flowers and munching on them. NO! They fucking well catch their prey, kill it, then mange upon it's fucking flesh! Wanna know why....CAUSE IT'S FUCKING NATURE!

Though I'm not sure what bafoozled me more...her dumb-ass logic behind not eating meat or the fact that she seemed like your stereotypical vegan. Shitty black hair dye clinging to her hair with quite frankly shitty eyeliner stabbed at her general eye area (fer fuck sake learn to apply it properly [and tbh I'd pure ROFL if it wasn't animal friendly makeup]), various piercings to merely add to her scabby "goth" look and random clothing materials thrown at her to give the general aura of an angry hippie! Now don't get me wrong, I love piercings and I have plenty of mates of the gothic genre and am even related to a vegaterian (well...she was vegaterian last time I checked, though she often changes this aspect of her life)! I'm also happy for people to float around being whatever religion or stereotype or whatever they want...but when you go on TV and wave your opinion about in my face....WITH NO BLOODY GOOD REASON BEHIND YOUR CHOICE then that...well that just pisses me off! So yeh, you may feel what I'm saying is merely a pathetically opinionated teen who is prolly just typing this shit cause she feels that being loud and in-your-face is just what she's meanta be doing and maybe it is if you look at it logically but I'm sure there's someone out there who agree with me....there's gotta be. I'm rare...but not that rare!

And one last thing...if you don't eat meat....why are you so frigging fat?!?!?! EH?

No comments:

Post a Comment